The product was purchased from Medium 5 in Nov 2021, using the link provided back then for downloading:
Processor: Apple M1 Pro
OS: Ventura 13.2
Steps to reproduce the error:
- Install with the installer obtained from the above link.
- Activate the editor.
- Go to Lisence and Updates → Select Synthesizer V Studio → Check for Update → shows update available → Click update
- Starts updating. Progress goes from 0% → 100%
- After progress reaches 100%, SynthV window moves off screen while not quitting the process.
- Going back to SynthV, still shows version is 1.4.0, and that Synthesizer V Studio is available for update.
Tried to restart the machine, reinstall SynthV, and reactivate the product. No luck so far.
Any help is appreciated.