Ninezero's voice needs~

hello~ Synth V.
I installed Ninezero’s voice and tried it. and I suggest my thoughts and feelings.
Ninezero’s voice needs a toned-down, natural sound when it’s low. There is a gasp at the end of the all note. In the low note end, it need a sound that flows naturally. and Ninezero’s voice needs dirty mode rather than solid mode. It would be better if there is a Grolling mode.
Thank you for Upgrade~

「いいね!」 1

dirty mode is the overdrive, the muted is rather a bit “closed” sound instead of open, i am hoping also it will have update for the “growl” style

「いいね!」 1

A growl style was attempted to be applied to ALL voices.

Unfortunately, the attempts fell short of reality, sounding more ray-gun and unnatural.

This effort has been currently abandoned to be addressed some time in the future as technology improves.

「いいね!」 1

Do you have a source for this? As far as I know the last official news regarding growl support was this tweet from 2020. If there were development issues it would certainly explain the delay, but I’m curious where you found that information.

「いいね!」 1

Yes, we are waiting for glottal control to be implemented in SynthV.

For now naturally sounding growls are at a standstill.

「いいね!」 1

Oh, I see, I misunderstood and thought you meant that Dreamtonics had made an attempted implementation and given up on it.

It’s worth noting that the HDVM inconsistencies were resolved with version 1.7.1 and therefore the growl script no longer has the issues mentioned in that topic. It’s still not as good as official support, but it is usable.

「いいね!」 1

I guess it gets the point across, but it certainly has a lot of areas for improvement.

HDVM has introduced its own set of problems.

「いいね!」 1