Natalie Sings "Unchained Melody"

My first song. An acoustic version of “Unchained Melody”. I hope it is to your liking.

Thanks to ThomasS and to all for the suggest I read on this beautiful forum!

Please, let me know what you think.

「いいね!」 10

well done, great song, and Natalie’s voice fit perfectly
love the harmonies too

「いいね!」 1

Thanks Sucrepop! I’m glad you liked it. I am finding that Natalia’s voice very versatile. The harmony though is Solaria’s. I love them both. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I hope they are not jealous… :grin:

「いいね!」 2

Good job Mickey! :wink:

「いいね!」 1

Impressive!

「いいね!」 1

Mickey - nice job. I’m on day one w Synth V working w Solaria. Got some q’s. I assume you got a vocal track and converted it to midi. I did the same using and online audio-midi converter by Spotify. after about several hours of tweaking, I got mediocre results. I’m wondering if the audio-midi converters have quality differences. The midi output by the spotify converter was poor. Every sylaable had to be tweaked. Melodyne costs $149 for the upgrade. Woner if you have any suggestions. Thanks mucho in advance.

「いいね!」 1

Hi ColeKaos, thanks very much for your kind words!
Usually, after getting the instrumental parts, I record melody inside Cubase, then export the MIDI track and load it inside SynthV along with the audio track of the instrumental part and the sung part, which I need to imitate the various nuances of the singing. I have never used Spotify’s audio-MIDI converter and in truth I didn’t even know of its existence. I know NeuralNote which is a good converter but I don’t use it. There is also PRAAT method but it is more complex to use. So I think NeuralNote would be more appropriate for you, since it is free. I hope this helps you create your songs better.

Thanks for the advice Mickey. I’ll explore these options.

Hey, would you care to collaborate? I’m a guitarist, vox, songwriter. I got a few tunes which could use a good AI vox.

Regards,

Ck

I would like and I thank you for the offer, but lately I don’t even have the time to devote to my pieces…

Wow! This is awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

「いいね!」 1

Created with a feel for female vocals. I can do it a little with Asterian, but I can’t do so it perfectly as you with Natalie …

「いいね!」 1