Table during import midi file

A humble question - when importing a midi file, a useful table appears where we check all the voices to enter the V Pro synthesizer and it shows the lowest and highest note for each voice and the number of notes of each voice. And I ask if I can call up this table during work, when I change the notes of some singing voices and maybe even add some. It may happen that I can enter a lower note for a certain voice than I had in the originally imported midi file. So far, the only procedure I am doing is to save the file and perform a midi export and import this exported midi file again and thus obtain this table?

「いいね!」 1

Probably a useless post, where I answered myself and also provided a solution, and there are more problems that cannot be solved yet, and I understand that. So I’m sorry and the reason is that I’m new here. I don’t speak English very well, so I use Google translator. And I will also focus more on reading than writing, as I usually do on other forums. Actually, I am satisfied here, because there is a lot of useful information and they also fill me musically. I don’t know how to state that I write in English, as is probably required, but I didn’t find any ticks “Lang:en ?” …

「いいね!」 1