【NineZero/Solaria】 Broken (Seether) 【Synth V Cover】

「いいね!」 9

This is actually the first song i hear where i like NineZero.

「いいね!」 2

Then you haven’t been paying attention. There are actually a lot of great covers now coming out with 9Z. I get that some were skeptical, but compared to the other males, 9Z is above and beyond in realism. Ninezero’s tone is still a bit niche, though, so I truly hope more voicepacks with a rock tone that’s a bit more mainstream (think Daughtry) come out to show people how far this tech has come.

Was just wondering how this song would sound like with Ninezero - very cool!

「いいね!」 1

As is wrote, is the first one were i like NineZero.

「いいね!」 1

To each their own. I’ve heard a lot lately that are really quite good with Ninezero. There’s soo much character and uniqueness to this voice compared to the other male voices. I hope database creators keep pushing for more unique voices like this instead of the cookie cutter voices that seem to keep coming out. Take Jun, for example. He sounds like an English version of Xuan Yu and An Xiao. I’m glad to have the option and will still buy Jun, but it feels like more of the same. But maybe that’s what the vocaloid/utauloid community wants, which I don’t come from. I’m hoping with 7 voice modes that there’s some real potential for more dynamics and excitement in Jun’s voice, but I’m not sure if it will have as much “character” as Ninezero, but I hope so. The users tend to do the best job of making these voices come alive, so time will tell. I do think if Dreamtonics went for a more mainstream rock voice, like the lead singer of 3 Doors Down, people would better realize the potential that these kinds of male voices have, because, admittedly, Ninezero has a bit of niche tone.

「いいね!」 1

It wasn’t a criticism to Ninezero voice, i simply stated that the one above is the firtst song i heard using it that i like, simple as that.
And i totally agree on having a wide palette of voices with distinctive character where to chose from. And, of course, going also with more cookie cutter voices. To have a choice is ways better than not to have it.
And just imagine, i too still don’t own SV (i “bought” one month ago, one of the voices i wanted wasn’t avaiable, the sale didn’t go through and since then i’m still somewhat close to buy it with a couple of voices but i don’t. Maybe it will be today, i don’t know).
Also i don’t come from the vocaloid community and don’t understand the whole “idol” culture but, hey, i’m happy there’s one and people are having fun with it. I’m simply a producer who lately had enough of ‘diva’ behaviour of the singers he has to deal with and looking for an alternative, even a temporary one. :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 2

I own SV pro and just a few voice banks. When you’re ready, here’s what I recommend.
Solaria - incredible. Versatile. Seems like there isn’t anything this voice bank can’t do. Definitely should be your first purchase.
Kevin - meh. Useful for adding background harmony, but I don’t consider this voice as versatile as others do. Too pristine.
Ryo- nice tone but too heavily accented for English.
Cong Zheng - great alternative too Solaria. Not as dynamic as Solaria, but still really good.
Nine zero - more versatile than I thought it would be. Most of the time I would prefer nine zero for backing vocals than Kevin unless it’s a more classical or mellow piece. For solos, well, as you can hear, it’s more niche, but when it fits, it can be really good.
Good luck !

「いいね!」 1

WOW! really congrats “synthvoice”. You are an expert player of synth voices. And this is the best use of the new NineZero voice. :clap: :clap:

「いいね!」 1

This is nice. wow :+1:

「いいね!」 1

Totally agree. Glad I made the purchase of nineZero. Natalie purchase still on the fence.

「いいね!」 1

Yes, right now very niche.

He doesn’t really come across strong as a solo artist most of the time, imo, like the others; Solaria & Kevin.

Takes a little getting used to. But afterwards comes the wow factor.

OP: Very nicely done.

「いいね!」 1

Ain’t that the truth!

oh, no, I gonna buy it. Great work!