Welcome to Discourse

Greeting all! Looking forward to joining this community :+1:

「いいね!」 3

Just hoping to catch the attention of some of this product’s developers. I’m impressed with the progress and overall technological ability of this product, but I’m a bit frustrated/disappointed with the limitations of the main types of voice banks and modes being developed/offered. While electronic music is considered to be more mainstream these days, it’s quite exclusionary to not consider the customer base that is looking to produce more rock/heavy metal or alternative styles of music. If Dreamtonics could release voice banks and/or modes that would be much better suited to these styles of music, it would widen its net of consumers in the AI synth voice market and have an additional edge over the competition… not to mention, it would make the fan-base of those types of music really excited and inspired to pursue music production with a new kind of approach to creating vocals. Please show some support for this request!

You already posted a dedicated topic for this. Please don’t repost the same content in multiple places.

「いいね!」 1

Greetings! Happy to be here!

Hi all ! Proud user of Synth V Pro here , releasing an album very soon ! amazing technology !!

「いいね!」 2

Greetings, I want to get SynthV soon. I’m just saving so I can get a few voicebanks to use! I’m looking forward to Xia Yu Yao being released, along with Rosa! I’m just floating on here for updates, guides and wisdom :star2:

「いいね!」 2

Alright, thansk

Hi, I am a happy owner of SynthV, Solaria and Kevin!
I am learning how to use the software to get the best out of it. But the results are great even if you don’t know how to use it thoroughly. I hope to frequent this community often. I have found so many interesting things already, thanks especially to Claire’s amazing contribution.
Greetings from Italy :sparkling_heart:

「いいね!」 1

I love Synth V! Looking forward to interacting with people who love it
as I do and learning lots!

Praying for ALL my fellow friends and peeps. Wishing you all the best in whatever situation you may find yourself in.

lang:en
Hi Everyone.

I’m Mike and have just bought Synthesizer V + Nine Zero and loving it out of the box.
I look forward to reading all the tips and tricks which you have all amassed during your experiences with the software.

Cheers.
Mike.

Summary

#lang:en
This text will be hidden

Hi all,
this is probably my favorite innovation, adding a whole new dimension to my music as I finally get to write “songs”. I’ve been composing instrumental music for over 35 years with only a few vocal driven songs in the early years.
I’ve only discovered Synthesizer V 4 days ago and fell in love with it within minutes. I honestly can’t wait to share with you my first proper song with it, but I want it to be complete before I post it here.

However, your tool is unbelievable and a work of art and when the time comes and I can do so, you’ll see me as an avid pro user, there’s no doubt! :sunglasses:

Congratulations and Thank you so very much! You’re heroes in my book. :hugs:

Very Best Regards and Cheers,
Taron

Hi everyone.

「いいね!」 2

Lang:en Just to say I am very interested in this and anticipate buying it soon. I hope I’ve got the tagging thing right. I guess I find out.

Hey, everyone! I just purchased Synth V today. I’ve been using Emvoice and have never been satisfied with it. I’m hoping Synth V will be a much better experience!

I think you’re only supposed to put Lang:en when you make new topics.