I’d really like to clone my own voice talent.

Any rumors of Synthesizer V allowing you to clone your own voice talent? That would be the holy grail.

「いいね!」 9

Are you asking about how to create a voice database?

There is no support for user-made voice databases and there has been no indication that there are any plans to support this.

Not only is the development process a secret, but even the licensing costs are not public knowledge. Even when a company does pursue voice database development, the machine learning portion of the process is still performed by Dreamtonics; they don’t even let their partners know how that works.

If you are in a position to pursue this development process you’d have to contact Dreamtonics in order to negotiate a contract ([email protected]).

「いいね!」 3

At least we tried… and we are still trying and will still try to communicate with them, we are still waiting for answers, from [email protected]

「いいね!」 2

Note that the address is inquiry not inquiries. You can also click the link on the contact page: Contact | Dreamtonics株式会社

「いいね!」 2

Oh yes, I know it. Sorry @claire , I just misspelled it in my reply earlier here on the forum, but we write to them with the correct address, in fact the mails always go out, but no sort of reply has come back yet. We are patient and will try again and again.

「いいね!」 2

Customized song databases are not supported for individual users. If you are a company or corporation, you can get in touch at [email protected].

「いいね!」 2

Have you gotten any response from DreamTonics? Actually, im in the same situation with you. I’ve sent an email about developing new sound package in Vietnamese and Korean lanugages. If you gotten a response, could you please share their actual email account of the responder? I GUESS the inquary account is a kind of their representative email, so actually no one is checking it, periodically.

「いいね!」 4

No direct response yet… I can only ask you the same thing: If you hear anything from Dreamtonics directly, please let me know.

「いいね!」 2

Yeah, I will. Thank you for your response…! : )

「いいね!」 2

Xin chào quý ngày
Vietnamese voice. Tôi rất muốn Synthesizer V Studio có thêm ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt Nam
Mong quý ngài sớm cập nhật.
Xin cảm ơn

「いいね!」 1

I understand your wish :slight_smile:

There are possibilities to do that yourself, clone your own voice, but you need some programming skills. I am not into it, but I have heard an example where somebody put the voice of his wife on a Solaria basis.
He mentioned the following links: Instructions and tips for RVC training · RVC-Project/Retrieval-based-Voice-Conversion-WebUI Wiki · GitHub
How to Clone Any Voice with AI with so-vits-svc fork

I hope it helps you or others!

「いいね!」 1

I’m guessing this is why Solaria needed crowdfunding. It’s also understandable that they’re so secretive with it. I thought something like this would never exist in my lifetime.

「いいね!」 1

I tried this, but the problem is that the voice synthesis actually sounded like me and sang just as useless like me, which is what i wanted to get away from :smiley:

「いいね!」 3

I see the problem :wink: I wouldn’t even try with my own voice…
Solaria and her friends are a real gift for musicians!

「いいね!」 3

They’ll never do this cause then they won’t be able to sell you their own banks… but it’s easy to do it yourself for your own voice or artists voices. Just search “voice cloning tutorial” on you tube.

You can always use an AI voice generator or voice cloning software that uses deep learning algorithms. Train the model with your audio clips and generate TTS audio files in your voice afterwards…

「いいね!」 1