License still displays as "Not activated" even after activation says "activated successfully"

Hello,

I recently deactivated and moved the licenses over to another account on my computer. however after trying to reactivate the account a window pops up saying the Solaria is active (after providing my license code) however the app itself still says my voices are deactivated. HELP!!! it’s like the app isn’t updating after I put the license in.

thanks

Which operating system are you using?

This issue is most often a permissions issue. You can either modify the ownership/permissions of the SynthV Studio folders (which will be different depending on which OS you have) or try reinstalling SynthV Studio while logged in with the new account.

We are on Ventura 13.2.1. I’ll check out the permissions. it’s strange because it wasn’t an issue on the original account…just since I tried to transfer the license to this current Mac account its been weird.

If the installation folder is “owned” by the old account then it may not be able to save files when you run the software with the new one.

I’m not familiar with how user accounts and permissions are determined on Mac, so the simplest action would be to reinstall the software and see if that helps.

Okay, we have uninstalled, reinstalled, on this is account from scratch. same thing. I still need to see how to access the permissions area. they make it hard find stuff on Mac. lol

If you don’t have any luck with that the next step would probably be to reach out to Dreamtonics directly ([email protected]).

thanks for the email. I’ve been looking for that. lol