[REQUEST] Please improve the readability of your software

Hello.
In terms of functions, the software is good and well conceived.
But the interface has A LOT of room for improvement.
There are at least 2 other dimensions to take into account for your user interface to be more professional:

1. While I can understand you like gray and green stuff as it looks pretty, please bear in mind that your software is also a tool that needs to be efficient : please add at least one different color scheme to improve readability, preferably adding both a light color scheme (black on white/light) and high contrast variants. Add choice!
    High contrast is a must, as the existing gray on gray system is not adapted for long term eye exposure. If at least you used BLACK instead of a gray as the darkest mode, things would be more readable.
  2. While the zoom function is good, the choice of font is not optimal : vertically long characters with a thin width degrade readability in English. Would be better to use a wider font.
    I have been told by some people Dreamtonics customer service is bad before I bought your product. I still hope those people are wrong.
    Thanks.
「いいね!」 4

You can choose to use another font you prefer. in pan-CJK area, two different character may share one unicode place, so the best way to show a specified character is to provide a hard-code font file :face_holding_back_tears:
in [install path]\Synthesizer V Studio Pro\fonts folder , you can find a file named NotoSansCJKjp-Regular.otf , download a OTF font and copy & paste it to the folder, rename the old font file and rename you new font file to NotoSansCJKjp-Regular.otf, you could enjoy you favorite font. :smiley:
The Inter font may suit your requirements.

「いいね!」 6

Wow this is a neat answer! Thank you!

「いいね!」 1