RECLUP - To Luv Again 【SYNTHV ORIGINAL】【FEAT. SOLARIA】

With the latest Solaria updates, ‘To Luv Again’ is out now. I think ‘she’ sounds even more realistic now, and you can make her sound very gentle and fragile. I’m curious about your opinion and wish you a nice weekend!

「いいね!」 10

It’s on my Spotify release radar this week , great one once again

「いいね!」 2

Wow. This is really good. I’ve added it to my Spotify queue and am following you now. I’d love it if you could share more on how you put the track together. Thank you for sharing!

「いいね!」 2

Thank you for your feedback! :grinning:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for your comment. It’s an idea for the next track to make a little ‘making of’… :wink:

「いいね!」 1

definitely add me to a ‘making of…’ @leroygomez, the phrasing is really, really good. Is this Solaria 108?
I’m just starting to port my old Vocaloid parts to Solaria and hitting all kinds of issues in the transition (excess vibrato and pitch deviation makes the parts sound more robotic than they started :roll_eyes: ) so any hints you could share would be fabulous.

「いいね!」 2

Excellent, delicate pop song, and so well produced & mixed!
My only Q mark – why that lyrics display thingie? It feels more distracting than helpful. You’ve tuned and mixed Solaria well that every word comes out crystal clear.
Well done indeed! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciated it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The video should be viewed as a lyrics video. This type of music video is often used by labels to release it on Youtube before an official video is released.

「いいね!」 1

Very very good job! Great mix also. I only would add some backing harmony vocals. Congrats!

「いいね!」 1

Is beautiful, and great to listen, You did a fantastic work :sparkles:

「いいね!」 1

Thank you AlePac! Good idea - maybe for the next song… :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Thanks again for your lovely feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fantastic work!
Those low frequencies grooves sound deep and wide and melodic riffs fit perfectly.
Vocals tuning is just sublime.
Great great great job!

「いいね!」 1

Thanks very much! :slight_smile: I am very happy about your lines… What exciting times to be able to work with this kind of software. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

「いいね!」 1