New Original Rocker Featuring Solaria

Hi All… Here’s a new rocker featuring the indominable Solaria… Enjoy!!

「いいね!」 5

Good '80s rock sound. I feel also some neoclassical prog-rock in it.
I’m a jurassic beast like you (no offence obviously) and it made me nostalgic of those long wet drum snare sounds, tube amps guitars, reverbs, guitar solos … ahhhh I love it! … I can feel the smell of the stage :smiling_face_with_tear:
Thank you man!

「いいね!」 1

Man you’ve got me dead to rights!! Yup my musical development froze around 1987 since which the 80s have become my version of playing classical compositions on original instruments. :slight_smile: The only difference now is musicians are never late to sessions and don’t bitch about their peeler girlfriends. I like it better now !! Thanks for getting in touch!!

「いいね!」 1

thanks for sharing; cool song … something I grew up with too …

if I may suggest; the vocal mix is a tad too loud … just my preference

cool guitar SOLO! Has a touch of Vito Bratta in there

「いいね!」 1

Hi… Thanks for listening to the tune and thanks for the feedback… I do this stuff alone and do not have anyone to check my mixes so this kind of feedback is really great.

Great job, I love the overall sounds, the keyboard hook is awesome, and Solaria shine

「いいね!」 1

Thanks so much for listening and for the encouraging feedback!! As I mentioned in a previous post, I operate pretty-much in a vacuum so until I drop a song I don’t really know if it has anything going for it so it’s nice to connect with colleagues who think the work is not so bad. Thanks again!!

「いいね!」 1