[ SOLARIA ] No Echoes ( Pink Floyd / Led Zeppelin )

Showing Some Love to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin
Thanks for having a listen! and thanks to Solaria for being fabulous :slight_smile:

P.S. Have a listen to my latest Album Featuring her here as well if you would like: :smiley:
[Full Album] Amen Awomen - (Prog/Alt-Rock) - YouTube

「いいね!」 6

This song with solaria is really amazing! Good Job!

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for the kind words :sunglasses:

「いいね!」 1

I’m not familiar with the Led Zep number, but it’s INTERESTING to hear Echoes with a Female Lead vocal.

Floyd are notoriously difficult to emulate - but THAT is a really nice cover . . . .

(I would make the AsDic a bit lower in the mix and perhaps reduce the reverb a tad?)

Otherwise . . . . Excellent work :+1:

「いいね!」 2

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words I do appreciate it, it was quite interesting to make as well (going for a more " chilled sunday evening at the jazzclub vibe") :slight_smile: but forgive the silly question, but I’m not quite sure what the terminology AsDic means? :see_no_evil: thanks again!

「いいね!」 1

AsDic is the “Ping” noise - and refers to the technology that Battleships used to locate submarines.

(Anti-Submarine Detection Investigation Committee.)

They output the “Ping” - and listen for the reflected “return” from the submarine. . . .

THEN, the time between each one is proportional to the distance . . . :wink:

I guess this is what PF were hinting at?

Ahh I get you! Thanks for the info. I simply just know it as the good ol laymens “Sonar ping” which I must admit is one of the most calming and pleasing sounds to my ears ( and probably the reason why its too loud in the mix as well :rofl: ) now if only YouTube would get that damn edit audio feature so that I don’t have delete and reupload :melting_face:

Yeah - wouldn’t it just ?

IIRC - SoundCloud allows you to “replace” with an updated version WITHOUT all the runaround . .

(altering all the links in other places where you have put them . . . . :roll_eyes:)

Well there you go! easily doable if the YouTube overlords wished it so…which they obviously don’t, to our impediment…but one can dream!:upside_down_face:

“Overlords” is a good term . . . !

(I CAN think of others) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes that’s for sure. but then we shall invoke the wrath of the mighty banhammer…which is quite unproductive :smirk:

Ah Yes - INCREDIBLY useful - I use it when necessary over at Yamahamusicians and AlesisMusic

Where I moderate . . . .

(I actually ban-hammered a spammer within two minutes of him joining - while he was still online) :joy:

Hah! Surely a mighty superpower to have and behold indeed :sunglasses: :muscle:

WOW! I really like this job. Congrats :wink:

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for having a listen! :wink:

Nicely done. congrats

A very cool track! Nice to listen to something different, with an extended structure that’s not afraid to take its time. Love the music and lyrics. My only gripe is with Solaria’s voice. It sounds like maybe you dialed up the “gender” setting? Her voice to me sounds like a 14 year old girl or something. Too immature for the sophistication of the surrounding music. Otherwise a very enjoyable musical journey.