I have paid, but I have not received my product...

Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a problem, I bought the bundle product by download 24 hours ago, and I have not received the activation code by email (nor in spam mail). Dreamtonics has charged my bank, it appears on my bank statement. I put some images of their website (my profile) where the purchase appears but not the download option. Is it a matter of waiting a few more hours? or could there be a problem with my product? I consider Dreamtonics a serious company, I hope I don’t change my mind. Any information is helpful, Thank you!

Oscar Grau

On Dreamtronics website FAQ it states:-

Frequently Asked Questions

I am not receiving the email after making a purchase.

All orders are automatically processed and an email containing the download link and the activation code will be sent immediately once the payment is confirmed. In certain cases it may take up to a few hours for the payment to be verified. If you do not receive the email within 12 hours after the purchase, please contact [email protected].

So I guess it is time to contact them, something must have gone wrong with eihter order or delivery.

「いいね!」 2

I had this happen after my purchase. They responded quickly and were very courteous. I did have to wait out the weekend, but everything worked itself out and I received the activation code in a separate personalized email (which I saved for future reference).

Thanks for the peer responses!! There was a problem with the dreamtonics automatic server and I did not receive your activation email. Now I enjoy Synthesizer V Pro with Weina and Asterian.

「いいね!」 1

All is well that ends well :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m happy for you and it is nice that we get to hear a happy conclusion.

「いいね!」 1