Training Solaria to sing in Portuguese

I produced and re-Arranged a song by Maro. I worked hard fudging the vocals into Brazillian Portuguese. My Brasilera amiga approved it so it can be done. I performed all the music and sang background. I hope you like.

3 Likes

Very nice, although I don’t understand Portuguese, the music will give us a chance to understand. Beautiful work and singing of the singer caresses …

1 Like

Hi, I’m brazillin, loving what Dreamtonics is doing with Synth BUT I garantee to you, this result there isn’t good, sorry, I tell you why, some cases:

• we have 2 sounds for the letter " r ", and when it says there “agora” the r sounds pretty wrong, the right way would be something simillar when, in english, there is a " t " between 2 vowels

• it also occurs to syllables we have like “bri” in the “descobri” (i discovered) and so many other words cause we have this kind of syllable a lot (frente… sombra… horário… sombrancelha…)

• in a nutshell, problems with:
    lha(e,i,o,u)
    nha(e,i,o,u)
    bra(e,i,o,u)
    pra(e,i,o,u)
    cra(e,i,o,u)
    … a lot

• and several other cases…

we can do some workarounds, i did that in a project of mine, but I would say the result is like 70 to 80% good and for a professional post like a singing music on youtube native people can notice that pretty easy, It sounds either foreing singer or robotic…

I’m expecting that Dreamtonics launches a datavoice based on brazillian portuguese soon.

1 Like