User Manual in Video

I had a little mix tips for Eleanor Forte,
Attention to the redundancy of the song, it’s only for the example, you can cut the sound :smile:

• Basic Mix Eleanor Forte

It seems more difficult to make Ms. Forte come sit and stay in a mix than flesh and blood.

I am doing the same cuts as you more or less to make it work.

Yes, try it :slight_smile:

One time that i tried to actually mix eleanor i found myself cutting out the highs, above 10 K HZ frequency

For eq correctly, listen the instrumental. My video is just a basic tip, a starting point :slight_smile:
I afraid touch high frequencies because the voice can will be muffled, but sometimes, it’s necessary touch them, do listen the instrumental for a good judgement, always :smiley:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate the help. ^^

「いいね!」 1

I add a little tips for Glottal FX.

• Glottal Effects Tips (Breath With Dirt)

I think this tips will please a lot of people because it is very convenient to soften Eleanor, tell me if you like it :slight_smile:
I searched with “tension”, “loudness”, “breathing”, Eleanor tended to ride me low medium, but it was with this tips that it was better, I needed a lot of air in my couplet without being aggressive in the low medium :slight_smile:
Look video until the end, I added a voice effect very used by the singers of today, the effect “sick” :blush:

Thank you Kanru for this FX, I love it :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

If you want to add a trill on your “R” to sing Elenaor with a small latin accent :slight_smile:

• Trilled R
「いいね!」 2

Awesome, that you sooooooo much for these videos.
:+1:

「いいね!」 2

Another way is replacing /r/ with /dx r/. Less work but different result.

Thank you very much for this!

「いいね!」 1

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

If you work with Ableton Live, see video for Sync Synth V and Ableton Live.

Bye Everybody :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 2

Buying Synth V :
Phase One :

Phase Two (please, check your spam) :

「いいね!」 2

Hi everyone. I’m very new to all this (e.g. this forum, Synthesizer V, vocal synth in general, even audio production). I just started playing with Synthesizer V today in Ableton and I was excited to see that there was a video user manual, BUT the video links are all dead. Are these videos still available somewhere?

lang:en

Why all my videos are no longer avalable on youtube? It’s so weird :thinking:

I no longer use Synth V because I don’t like wait for updates (more english voices, man, women, bugs corrects) promises, promises, always promises :confused:
Today, I pay singers :confused:

For Ableton, put Synth V on Arrangement view NOT session View. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the reply. Is it possible those videos will be available again?

(and thanks for the tip on using arrangement view. I spent hours in session view with it yesterday :persevere: )

Youtube erased all my videos and I don’t have a backup, and I don’t Know why sorry :confused:

「いいね!」 1

Hi, I want to ask. Where can I open the glottal effects window? Currently I’m using version 2.0.8, I read somewhere that it’s inside View menu but I can’t find it

The glottal effect function of the Synthesizer V Studio is being redeveloped and will be updated in a future version.
(Translate with a translator)

「いいね!」 1

Youtube deleted all my tutorial videos (thanks youtube, I don’t have backup).
I would do everything again when I buy Eleanor and Synth V version 2.
For now, Dreamtonics should rework its site because that’s insane. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: