Weird default pitch bends

Hello, so I am trying to make a cover but when I import the vsqx file I get some really strange default pitch bends and I don’t know how to get rid of them. I tried resetting the notes, resetting every parameter in Vocaloid, transferring the notes to a new track, moving and deleting, I checked every parameter and all are on default, yet I still get these weird bends. Is there something I can do to fix this?

that does look odd, I could take a look at the file if it’s still not working if you’d like :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I found the solution, It’s because of the notes being too close to each other, which is strange. But just deleting some little things seems to be enough to stop it.

I know this particular problem. This problem is also prevalent in Vocaloid5. Sometimes even close notes can sound on-pitch if they’re not transition notes. For fast attack transitions like these where we’re trying to emulate a singer punching in and therefore it’s a different pitch at first for a little bit and then on-pitch later, I’d say to use the pitch bend parameter instead, or if you can find some features like Vocaloid5 Editor has where you can select how the singer starts the note, I’d say to use that instead. For any note transitions within the same syllable, I just use the pitch bend parameter because I can visually see which note it’s bending into anyway. I just don’t do it in Vocaloid5 because it’s clunky there.