Can't transfer/copy notes to tracks after the 15th

I admit this is probably very niche and won’t become a major problem until there are more vocals available, but while working on a group cover and creating the base in Synthesizer V, I found that after the sixteenth track I couldn’t transfer or copy notes over to tracks other than the initial 15. Do you have any idea what causes this? It wasn’t a major issue as I could just copy and paste while creating harmonies, but it would be great if it could be solved. I can provide the project file if you need it. Thanks in advance!

In some cases it is not nice to have more than 16 stereo channels sent by a VST (due to bandwidth etc.) So we picked 15 (16 minus master channel) as the max number of tracks enjoying all features. Although VST support has nothing to do with note transfer/copy, we did this for consistency, considering that there rarely is the need for more than 15 vocal tracks in a project.

「いいね!」 3

Thanks for the answer, thought it might be something like that. It’s not a big deal, was just curious!