【Eleanor Forte】Be Yourself 【Original Song】

An original song I wrote to highlight the importance of one’s own individuality.

「いいね!」 4

I love Eleanor’s voice in this omg :heart::heart::heart::heart:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. :pray:

This is great on many levels.

1. Her voice is nicely hi passed so we can hear what is sung - A+++
  2. The video concept and graphics are awesome! the waveform on the record is super.

If the last frame had the Eleonore record label in such a way that she was at 0 degrees of rotation that would be even cooler imo. :slight_smile:

The Ts and S sounds are too strong. This is no fault of yours but Kanru, don’t you hear this? No pop singer has ever been so “proper” in their Ts like an English teacher. To the point where I had to swap out Ts with Ds just to cool her jets,

A de-esser would calm the over zealous S sounds that Elenore sports out of the box.

Great tune and production. So much so that it makes me want to raise these points to Kanru again as it exposes Eleonore’s “I’m really an English teacher”
delivery.

I love EDM. Thanks for posting this.

Hi bitman, this is excellent feedback. Lol on the 0 degrees I shall keep that in mind! As for the sharp teacherlike T’s yes I have had to substitute many times also for D’s but sometimes it’s neither. The pronounciation is between a T and a D. Eg. Simple word like “it”. By default Eleanor will sing “it-tih” and I just want it to be “it”! I can’t sub with a D as I don’t want it to sound like “id” either.
Also with the S I’ve already put it through Nectar de-esser… not sure what else to try before it starts to affect the eq too much. But glad you liked it. Stay tuned for more.

Wow, this isn’t my preferred style of music, but I really liked it. Great song, awesome video, and excellent production. I can’t imagine how long it took you to create this song and video from start to finish—probably many weeks. But I’m sure it was worth it in the end when it was all done. Eleanor’s voice sounds incredible, too. I’ll have to do some more experimenting on her voice in my songs. Thanks for the ideas and thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hey muzikluver you’re welcome and thanks for taking the time to listen! Yeah took a long time… not sure about other vocal synth musicians but for me it’s usually 10% music production, 10% mixing /mastering, and 80% tweaking phonemes! :joy: