Spanish Cover "La Flaca", Santana ft. Juanes

“AI”
in a time where “low budgets,” in music productions continue to dominate, “AI”, helps a lot in production, before involving real singers.
Personally, I have managed to make it a “dogma,” managing to find the right balance between various software and vocal synthesizers.
Recently, I took a new test by venturing into an unusual cover and in a language I do not know, “La Flaca.”
In fact, Spanish pronunciation, like any language has its phonemes and it is not easy to generate an A.I., without clashing with the inflections that the available software imposes, but I would say that in spite of everything, I am coming up with acceptable results.
These “efforts” of mine only want to show Dreamtonics, that maybe it would be time to open there mind and make use of “people like us”, to credibly enlarge the databases with the addition of Latin languages (Italian, Spanish, etc.), which in world music have substantial relevance.
I am a musician and because of this detail, I try to carefully curate, sound, groove, time and interpretation, because AI is cool, if “human” with musical skills, adds what a machine can never have.
Have a good listen and let me know what you think of this.

「いいね!」 6

This is a good production, really good, I mean really really good! Your mix is fantastic and the vocals sit well into it.

To make it sound more human I’d try playing with the “expressiveness” sliders - quite a lot of the notes have that classic “autotune” robotic sound. You can also draw in notes with “br” as the lyric to create breath sounds at the start of phrases for added realness. But still, what you have done is great work.

Out of interest, what voice pack did you use?

「いいね!」 2

I am from the Czech Republic and I can only speak Czech and very little English. I don’t know Spanish and Italian, but without understanding the text, I can listen to both languages. It seems to me that the singing is closer to Italian than to Spanish, but I don’t mind that at all. It is musically very nice and the singing seems to me to be from a live singer (excellent singing), although I have to watch that it is sung by A.I. singer and I’m confused because (probably on purpose) you didn’t mention who is used like A.I… Or I didn’t understand the Google translation of your post into Czech. But I am able and willing to play a song three times over and over, or even more times, as I have long been used to listening to a song that caught my attention in this way.

Is that Kevin ?

「いいね!」 1

It’s not Kevin actually,
It’s a secret :wink:
It’s actually one of the “eclipsedsounds” I used for the SynthV phase, while The voice I used, which you hear , derived from several files of a “real” voice I have available given to me by a recording studio.
I requested them precisely to try to derive “a voice” with Italian phonemes, precisely so that I would not have “those voices” imposed by the software, and with a lot of patience, I am still working on it.

Thank you so much for you feedback @gauzde

「いいね!」 1

Thank you @BenjiRage , I know most of the tricks you have listed in your feedback. I appreciate it anyway :blush:.
As for the “Autotune” thing, you know … , Autotune is now a component, an integral tool in music production… :sunglasses:

「いいね!」 1

Thank you very much for this inspiring experiment that turned out so well! :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 2

Thank you for having requested (I think it was you :grinning:)… It was inspiring for me!

「いいね!」 2

Yes, it was me, and I’m glad I asked you for an example, as I see it is possible to have a good result :slight_smile: It makes me want to experiment with other languages too

「いいね!」 2

Indeed :muscle:t2: , I’m looking forward to listen your work :wink:

「いいね!」 2

Well done! So, if I have understood correctly, actually this track is not fully made by SynthV but is a hybrid of SynthV and samples. Am I saying that right? Out of curiosity, please which eclipsedsound voice did you use for SynthV phase?

「いいね!」 2

You are are right. All I can say is, we now have two Voicebanks by eclipsedsounds… so you can choose whatever of both for own songs, it doesn’t depend from the original timbre of them, but just from the outcome of their pronunciations and words articulation speed… Solaria is versatile while Asterian has his reason in other situations.

「いいね!」 2

Hi, you have really impressed me. I am Spanish, and I was researching to use this tool in my language, I asked several times, I looked in many forums, and it was a bit complex to find an answer. I am not a musician, but music has always had a great importance in my life. I am developing a project on neurodiversity and I thought of using Synthesizer V to experiment and create some content for my project. I got lost along the way after a lot of research and testing and testing… in the end I gave up, but listening to your work, it has given me some motivation, thank you very much for sharing this great work you did. With all due respect to your work, any kind of advice would be very useful for me to be able to move forward in my neurodiversity project. Thank you very much.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you!
My driving force is your attention to what I do, believing in it.

「いいね!」 1

Feel free to ask me everything you think I may help you with.

「いいね!」 1