Card declined? Please help!

Hi!

I’m finally able to buy SynthV! :face_holding_back_tears:
Unfortunately, my card has been declined…
I’m so upset, I have the money for it, so I don’t understand! Has anyone else had this issue? Did I do something wrong?

Thank you.

Edit: Update, contacted the bank, they initially blocked my card, but I authorised this transaction, however, it declined again… I’ve emailed Dreamtonics support. I guess I just have to wait a little longer…

Edit: Update 2; Couldn’t resolve my card issue, but my sister purchased for me instead. I don’t know why Dreamtonics blocked my card but at least I have SynthV finally!!! :partying_face:

「いいね!」 2

I too had trouble a fewdays ago when I purchased SV. I tried to use PayPal butit didn’t recognise that I was in the UK and wanted to handle the transaction in dollars and therfore required a Zip code. We don’t have Zip Code in the UK, so I could complete as there was an Invalid Zip error stoping the whole trans action. In my case I had to set the payment type to Euros but dollars would have cheaper for me. Anyway, that didn’t work for two attempts.
So, in the end I used my credit card, which worked.

「いいね!」 2

My sis used her credit card too… I guess you need to have one to purchase? I’m glad you were able to resolve your problem too! high five :pray:

「いいね!」 1