Official Spotify Pages

I just noticed that this exist: ASTERIAN | Spotify

There’s also one for Solaria and Eleanor Forte but I was having a hard time finding a profile for Mai. Anyone know more about the other voices?

Are there any official Dreamtronics Spotify playlists? I think official playlists would be a terrific way for Dreamtronics to create exposure for Synthesizer V and the voicebanks. Dreamtronics could add songs we create to different playlists. For example, a playlist of Kevin’s performances or another with Solaria’s singing. How about playlists for different genres of music? Or for each language?

If the playlists became popular, it would help the songs get added to other Spotify playlists too. Imagine if Solaria was on the same playlist as Beyonce or Ariana Grande! :smiley:

How many people publish their original music created using Synth V on Spotify?

「いいね!」 1

Most people who release their original songs do so via a distribution service like DistroKid, TuneCore, SoundCloud for Artists, or one of many other options.

Generally, the distributor will post the music to all major streaming services, including Spotify.

SynthV is commonly used for demos, guide tracks, or prototyping, but there are also many people who consider synthesized vocals to be desirable for the end product rather than just one temporary step partway through production.

Hello, me for example. Because unfortunately I don’t have the opportunity to work with good singers. Besides, the SynthV singers are always available when I have time. :smile:
I release using Distrokid. If you want to listen: PM Recording. Private Music Production - DistroKid

My Songwriteam’s project is available on all streaming platform, and no one ever remarked on the quality of the voices, and the people to whom I pointed out that they were computer-generated voices were all astonished - no one had noticed!

「いいね!」 1

I can only agree.

I release using Distrokid as well so my stuff on Spotify too. I am wondering if someone were to create playlists with music made using Synth V would they get used.

Me too :wink: After using Vocaloid for years, I found Synthesizer V to be totally convincing. I regularly post new tracks using Synthesizer V. I manually post to Soundcloud and use Distrokid to dump the tunes to all streaming platforms.

What a fantastic time for hobby musicians it is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: