SynthV Basic help

Hi! I’ve just downloaded SynthV Basic but I’m having trouble trying to add my two lite voicebanks, Maki English and Solaria, onto the voice database settings. Right now, I have their two .svpk files in my download folder, but I don’t know what to exactly do with them. Can someone please help me with this?

Either double click them, or drag and drop them into the application window.

Full instructions here:

「いいね!」 1

Hey! I tried double clicking them, but it would send me to a different tab of the editor and still wouldn’t show the singers, and then I tried to drag and drop them into the application window, but it wouldn’t let me do that too.

I’m really not sure what you mean by this. Can you post a screenshot?

「いいね!」 1

So this is the .svpk file, and when I click on it, it’ll take me back to the “welcome and thank you for using the SynthV Basic…” stuff

Like this one

That’s not Synthesizer V Studio Basic.

Download the Basic edition from here, and follow the instructions linked above to install, which also includes a screenshot of the what the UI should look like when you’ve installed the correct thing. index - powered by h5ai v0.29.2 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/)

「いいね!」 1

Ah, thanks for the link! I didn’t realize that the one I had wasn’t synthv basic. It’s finally working now, so thank you very much!

「いいね!」 1