SOLVED!! Thank you Claire! - "Feature Request. DAW-like movement of clips in Tracks."

UPDATE: GROUPS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. :sunny: :slight_smile:

Old post to be deleted…
Hello I have a feature request. It would be great to be able to move clips around similar to a DAW workflow. I am sure everyone has imagined this already and perhaps it already being worked on.

Right now when changing a song or copying verse 1 to verse 2 I have to go into each track and copy and paste the notes and then drag them to new time spots. This becomes very tedious because if we change the structure of the song in the DAW, then a ton of manual editing has to happen on the note level to move it to the right spot. It would be wonderful to be able to just drag the clip to the right position.

Without clip movement I imagine most people are just turning the vocals into Audio and then chopping up the wav form. But, I really like keeping the notes in the Synth V plugin because I often decide to change the vocals and I like keeping this option open.

Thank you for this wonderful software!

Eric

What you’re describing sounds like how Groups work. Is this not what you mean?

「いいね!」 2

YES!!! Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Huge help for me! This solves the problem. I guess I should now delete this post. Thank you so much!