Problems with the German display language

I have been using Synthesizer V Studio (version 1.10.1) for a few days and have chosen German as the display language.
I noticed that the “Modify” menu item of the English version does not appear in German, but the “Edit” menu item appears twice.
The cause of the error is the file

…\Documents\Dreamtonics\Synthesizer V Studio\translations\de-de.txt.

These files defines the translations of the English terms into the other display languages.
In the file de-de.txt, both the terms “Edit” and “Modify” were translated as “Bearbeiten”.
If you translate the term “Modify” differently, e.g. with “Gestalten”, then this menu also appears in German.

But I also noticed that some English terms in the file mentioned were not translated correctly.
Example:

Correct would be:

I have already made changes to several lines in the file and added other terms that do not appear in the list.

My question would be: Is there a complete list of all terms used in the English display language, possibly including the status bar or tooltips?

「いいね!」 1

Dreamtonics only maintains UI text for English, Japanese, and Chinese.

Translations for languages that are not formally supported were provided by users and haven’t been actively maintained. If you open ja-jp.txt you’ll see the full list of translation keys, which you can copy to the de-de.txt file and add German translations for.

「いいね!」 2

I would translate Modify as “Modifizieren” :wink:

But I myself prefer the English GUI, because most other users I correspond with, e.g. here in the forum, speak English … and the unofficial manual is English too :smiley:

「いいね!」 1

I would never have thought of that :wink:

Could it be that the GUI does not access the translation list for some object names?
Here is an example, although the terms appear in the list (ja-jp.txt):