Frame Drop on MacOS 14.3 (Bug/issue)

I recently updated MacOS from Sonoma 14.2.1 to 14.3, and now SynthV is running really poorly for me. Like by poorly I mean frame drops everywhere from the playhead to the menus.

In the video I provide below you will see me having the voice menu open. When open frame drops are present. And I demonstrate it by playing my project and scrolling though the menus to show it isn’t just the playhead. But when I close and open the menus it fixes the frame rate for a bit, then drops.

But to be fair my MacBook is a 2018 intel i5 that is supported on MacOS Sonoma, and the overall system actually runs smoother than Ventura. I know it’s not my hardware because on Sonoma 14.2.1 everything was fine. Mind you I’m running it on 2 cores for background rendering.

So Dreamtonics, please find a fix. Because if recourses are allocated elsewhere to where the frame rate drops and only gets back to normal when you open a menu, it may be wasting resources on apple silicon.

Details:
SynthV Version - 1.10.1
MacOS Version - 14.3
MacOS Version before issue - 14.2.1

Hardware details -
Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
RAM/Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Macbook type: Late 2018 13" MacBook Pro (A1989)

Video Example: (or click here)
IMG_1327-H264 Proxy half size.mov - Google ドライブ

And I can’t really downgrade to MacOS Ventura because I use the safari profiles feature in macOS Sonoma a lot. Like it’s so useful for my workflow I don’t think I can go back the Ventura just so that synthV works and have to live without a useful work feature.

This topic is already discussed HERE.

You’ll also find a workaround there: OpenGL.