Hayden for hard rock or metal

Don’t underestimate the importance of the deeper bass :innocent: Asterian is one of the nicest Synthesizer V voices :sunglasses: Perhaps I should not have said “definition”, I just wanted to say that I guess I use the term in a way that’s a bit different. But I’m not even sure.

I haven’t used iZotope’s vocals synth much, either. I only use the “death metal” preset when I want to have some kind of growling, which is not very often. I hear relatively few bands that use it and have written only three songs so far where I use it myself.

I would be very interested in these songs, could you post links to the songs here?

I do not underestimate bass in any way, and not only that “bass asserts music”, but I give its marginality mainly for the interest of the listeners, but those who love bass are mostly musicians from bands (which also includes singers as well as composers, lyricists and managers with a sense of musicianship , sound engineers and everything that belongs to the music industry) - they all feel more what belongs to music. For the listeners who just listen to the music, most of them obey (from my point of view and I evaluate in our Czech environment) a habit that is typical for music. And this is also given that there are significantly fewer songs where the bass is sung. This doesn’t bother me in any way and I respect it, but that’s the end of it for me and I continue to enjoy my musical activity. I have eight AI performers and Asterian is the closest to me in that we have a similar musical expression and I probably do the best with him. I also like to work with others, but I can do it the least with Solaria, Cong Zheng and Mai. Saros, I have a short time and I’m looking for myself in it. And I also have understanding for Kevin, Jun and Ninezero and also my plans. And I don’t underestimate any of my AI performers. I’m sorry, I don’t speak English very well and I use Google translator.

「いいね!」 1

Here they are. I had no video stuff, so I uploaded the two songs not yet uploaded on soundcloud:
“Together (We’re standing strong)” - Saros (incl. “growling” - I’ve written some remarks on soundcloud)

“Prisoners of the Past” - Asterian

“Bleeding heart” - Saros

Have fun!

「いいね!」 2

I also write songs and use AI singing in such a way that they sing in the Czech language, and that’s a big problem for me so far. Entering the text for the notes by hand so that the phonemes sound like singing in Czech is hard work (in terms of the number of combinations and options) and it’s also hopeless that it does sound at least a little as I’d like. A bit of Spanish and ticking the option to make it sound European helped. It also improved thanks to the audio to midi conversion, that I can pre-sing the Czech phonemes, but Spanish would also help here, which is not yet in the midi conversion and phonemes for the text. Interestingly, the Audimee generator on the link - Audimee

• can take over the Czech language from the singing, which will let the AI singer of your choice, offered by them, sing the song you (for example) sing. Here it is apparently not converted to midi and phonemes, but their technology will keep the singing in decent Czech. I only make my own music, which I also post occasionally. I try covers just for myself, but I can’t even speak English, let alone English sing the lyrics with everything. And maybe a little underestimated (not by me) Ninezero managed sing song “Move over” by Janis Joplin quite well.
「いいね!」 1

I’m 73 years old, but listening to your songs took me back to my 20’s years and a bit more when I lived through music. It is a time when songs could be of different lengths and ideas were not spared. And to make it perfect for that time, I still need falsetto vocals (e.g. Uriah Heep, Deep Purple), but maybe that will come. When listening to your songs on repeat, the “Hit Effect” comes to me…

「いいね!」 1