Features ideas

Hi! I was thinking it would be so cool to be able to select a note and be able to use a specific preset or vocal mode with that note, being able to change those types of parameters on the note editor. I would also love to be able to customise the editor with themes, changing note colors and backgrounds.

「いいね!」 1

If I understand you correctly - you can already do that selective note change thing - in the parameter timeline - by drawing a notch to add/subtract vocal mode or parameters in time, as notes appear.
(see pic)
Here I’ve drawn a straight up full notch as if I were going to add 100% pitch deviation (but this could be vocal mode soft - or any of the other things in the menu). Here’s where it gets a bit complex as you can add/subtract any of these parameters at the same time by switching to them on the same parameter timeline (you start each one with a flat line) - meaning you can have several things change simultaneously or individually, in time, at any spot on any notes, throughout.

And to change preset - you just have to move/copy the note to a different track at the same time location. (Different tracks for different singers - just like a recording studio)

「いいね!」 1