Vst3 not detected

Good morning,
Studio one 4 cannot find the synthetizer V vst3 although it is in the file.
I wonder if it’s the studio one version that’s too old or a bug?

Is your DAW scanning the folder?

From within Studio One, navigate to the Options > Locations, and select the VST Plugins tab. By default, Studio One will have C > Program Files > Vstplugins as the default location. You can also use the Add button to add custom locations.

I have studio one 4 professional the vst3 is scanned well if it is synthi V.vst3?
but does not appear in instrument or effect in the daw

Synthi V” is a different product by a different company.

The file for Synthesizer V Studio is called “synthv-studio-plugin-x64.vst3”.

Thank you Claire but I can’t find the vst3 I have downloaded the beta version again I have the standelone version but I can’t find the vst3, can you please tell me the right download link because there is too many links I’m lost.

Thanks

“Program Files\Common Files\VST3” is the default location.

Have you purchased the Pro edition and selected the plugins during installation?

Did you install the Basic edition instead by accident? If you haven’t purchased, installed, and activated the Pro edition you cannot use the software as a plugin.

The installer for the Pro edition is “svstudio-pro-setup.exe”, not “svstudio-basic-setup.exe”.

Beta versions are available here: Synthesizer V Studio Beta Version - download > English > Synthesizer V Studio Beta Version (dreamtonics.com)

Hello Thank you I didn’t understand the story that the vst was only available on the pro version, I’m going to test all that on the standalone version and if I can understand how it works I will take the pro version

sorry if my English is not good I use google translate