[email protected]

Hello All,

I am considering Synth V and Emvoice for AI generated vocals, primarily for creating guide tracks for human vocalists but I also want to see how realistic and/or creative I can get with the AI software itself.

Can anyone tell me if the Synth V pro version comes with any default voices or do I have to purchase each voice separately and individually to run within the Pro version? Are there any open source voices that are available for downloading anywhere?

Thanks

Don

I started out the same (thinking guide tracks) but have found it’s much better than expected so I’m developing an album project now.

The best way IMO is to buy the bundle of Synth V + 1 voice - to start. There are voices which are Lite (free) but to get the good features you need full versions. Mai (voice) is free with Pro.

Link to voice resources - index - powered by h5ai v0.29.2 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/)

I haven’t seen any open source voices. And yes, it gets really expensive at $90 each, if you decide to buy a lot of voices. Choose wisely!

「いいね!」 2

Thanks so much for the quick reply and info!

Don