wedding cake (original) using Synthesizer V Saros & Solaria

「いいね!」 6

A very well done song! But I, for one, find the video horribly distracting. I eventually had to look away to really be able to appreciate the music, which rocks nicely.

「いいね!」 2

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Yes i agree about the video, i wrote to Kaiber and told them the video was horrible :joy:…it was my first try on the motion style, i sit right now with a new song with a motion video, much better in my eyes :blush: but some people like the horrible one, i guess we have different taste…and thats a good thing :blush::+1:t3:

Masterfull :slight_smile:
Great 90’s style pop song, well done.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you dblonde :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: my intention from the start was a kind of 60’s song. But maybe you are right :thinking::blush:

Really nice pop song (in spite of the :face_vomiting: video)! You seem to have a way with Saros to get the best out of him (sorry, “them”?). And the lyrics gel so smoothly with the melody – no multiple syllables squeezed in on single notes, and so on… :laughing: Competent and enjoyable work!

「いいね!」 1

Wow thanks :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:, to be honest i hardly ever do anything, i just type in my Swenglish lyrics :joy:…same with Solaria…i just record the melodi an type the lyrics… So for me it is very simple, just the way i like it :blush::pray:t3:

「いいね!」 1