Don't Call Me - original song with Natalie and Kevin

Here’s a new original song with Natalie and Kevin singing about the end of a relationship. It’s my first piece using Kevin. Still trying to figure out where to use his voice most effectively.

「いいね!」 2

I really love your instrumentation. To me it’s reminiscent of something you might hear in an early 2000s Indie film or slice of life movie. Those soundtracks were amazing, so I mean that as a compliment lol! Natalie really brings the Jazzy elements together and Kevin adds his special charm.

Overall I really like the vibes here!

Thanks for listening and I’m glad you found it interesting!

Nice funky backing, good duet!

Can you tell me how you did your Soundcloud embed as when I tried it I just end up with a link.

THanks, I appreciate the kind feedback!

For the link, I just pasted in the “Permalink” that SoundCloud provides on the info page about the track. The SynthV Forum system I assume recognizes it as a SounCloud link and inserts the player box and graphics. I do not paste what you get if you use the “Copy Link” button for the track. That brings in a bunch of extra tracking info or whatever.

So what I type in the Forum looks like this - h**ps://soundcloud.com/keith-parks-2/dont-call-me

(I obscured the http so it wouldn’t embed it again.)

「いいね!」 1