In a heartbeat (original) Synthesizer V Saros

「いいね!」 8

Nice layering in the last half. It really builds to it.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you SynergyV :blush::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Yes i think the song needed that :blush:

Yes, very nice work. Your a master :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

:heart_eyes:thanks :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:, no i am not a master :joy: but Thanks again :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

i think this is my favorite track of yours yet! good job! :smiley:

「いいね!」 1

:heart_eyes: thanks combatplayer :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: i’m glad you like it :blush::+1:t3:

Cool song, you get better with every song. :wink:

「いいね!」 1

Oh thank you so very much :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Very Nice Kenta . . . .

I particularly like the 3-part? harmonies going on in there . . . .

A small observation . . . . . perhaps begin with a UNISON vocal and bring the 3-part in later?

A great-sounding track :+1:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks parametric :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Yes i’ve thought of that too :thinking:, i almost always make the song in a couple of hours or a day, and then i am tired of it :blush:, my goal is to do at least 1 song/week… But maybe if i come up with something i think is really great, i might go back and fix things :blush: … Its more like a hobby, the fun part is to write the song :blush: but thanks :pray:t3: i might go back and change things on this one :thinking::+1:t3:

The problem with me if i work with a song too long is this, i can’t change just one thing :joy: thanks for the feedback :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: i hope it is better now…? At least i believe so :roll_eyes: https://youtu.be/nS6_LNDLYhg?si=0iiDlqu-hIW_CPjo

「いいね!」 1

I know what you mean . . . . .

When I was working in the Music Dept of a Uni here in the UK I used to tell the kids on the Sound Recording Course - NEVER do the final mix when you just finished recording . …
Do it the following Day . . . .
WHEN to stop “fiddling” - THAT is certainly another problem :laughing:

I DEFINITELY like the remix you’ve done . . . .It lies really well together :+1:

「いいね!」 2

Thanks :heart_eyes::pray:t3:…its more building up now… Yes i could go on forever. But sometimes it is so fun to just keep the vocals and change chords etc. It can be a completely different song :blush:

「いいね!」 1

Great work. I especially like the theme. I think we are all spiritually waking and there’s going to be a big change and we will do it all better and find non-restrictive creativity because that is why we are all here. Spirits doing the human thing.

「いいね!」 1

You are absolutely right :heart_eyes::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: thank you so much

「いいね!」 1