New album of mine using Natalie

「いいね!」 4

Excellent production on this album. It feels like the work of a recording engineer :wink:

This is exactly the kind of music I look for when browsing this thread: using Synthesizer V in a creative way so it is more than a singer replacement. Well done, I particularly liked HHH Conflict, I Am But I Am Not and The Lifting Of The Veil.
It is a pleasant surprise to discover here the personal work of the audio engineer that worked on some of my favourite Pink Floyd’s albums.

I was just listening to your album again. It’s in my years playlist and i just wanted to say it’s in my top 5 albums for this year. It’s alongside The Pinapple Thief, Borknagar, The Smile and Elbow. Any more on the way?

Thanks, always nice to be appreciated.

Yes, half way or so through another album. This time just a collection of songs, no particular theme, although there is a particular aesthetic, I’m trying to do it with as few elements as possible at any one time, so effectively what could be played as a 4 piece band live, quite often a bit less than that. I’ve added Solaria to the picture, and use the two (Sol and Nat) to trade-off and harmonise at times, or take alteranate verses, that sort of thing. Keep thinking I might add a male voice, but oddly it seems like that isn’t “my” voice. Go figure

「いいね!」 1

Excellent. The ladies do sound the best. Looking forward to hearing more :+1: The musical idea you have makes me think of Vampire Weekend. I love the way they often have such sparse arrangements. Instruments drop in and out all throughout the track but manage to maintain an amazing consistency