Natalie: Misty (with strings)

Natalie is very expressive. Please enjoy!
string arrangement, MIDI and vocal programming: Mizuki Tachibana

「いいね!」 12

wow good job! excellently done :smiley:

「いいね!」 1

Thank you!

「いいね!」 1

Hi, Mizuki. I very much like you string programming and mix, what libraries are you using?
Natalie seems to have some trouble with ‘d’ instead of ‘t’ in several places, and her phrasing seems a bit strained in places 9where others, she sounds great, I’m not ragging on you (I hear the rest and know you CAN do better :grinning:) In fact I’m going back to the channel and check out some more of your work.
All the best.

「いいね!」 1

I used Cinematic Studio Strings (KONTAKT). I am not an English speaker so your advice is very helpful. Thank you for your comments!

「いいね!」 1

Nice job. Great to hear SynthV used with orchestras.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you!

I suspect as much when I heard the phrasing. You have a lot going for you, all the best.

Great job with the vocal dynamics. I’m curious which Parameter it is that is in the forefront on screen that you are manipulating. The video is a bit too fuzzy to tell, plus it’s in Japanese I think. Is it the Tension line what we see in front? And what is the second Parameter that is displayed behind it? Thanks!

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for your comment! The front line parameter is Tension and the second line parameter is Voicing. I mainly use these two parameters to create the vocal expression.

「いいね!」 1

Absolutely ear candy!

「いいね!」 1

Thank you!

My gosh! I love this. You’ve done a really great job!

「いいね!」 1

Thank you!

「いいね!」 1