Greetings, new to Synthesizer V Studio Pro, very satisfying after purchased, no regret.

Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.11.0
Synthesizer V Engine 2.8.1

hi all,

I have been surveying and studying this software for months, observing the right voice that can perform well in multiple languages especially English, Japanese and Cantonese so that the single voice won’t affect other languages that much after switching.

I observed so many SynthV voices demo videos from Youtube, there is not even one demo especially from Japanese singing in Cantonese, even there is no Cong Zheng Cantonese voice demo video at all but eventually I found a suitable voice.

Understand that the need to study and learn a software takes time and effort, eventually today purchased the bundled USD151.20 but due to Malaysia SST 8%, paid a bit extra at USD163.30.

After experiencing the Synthesizer V Studio, I am convinced and relief immediately as knowing that I have invested something useful in my career.

I used to listen English, Japanese and Cantonese songs since 70’s until now, and always wish to compose music and songs until want to burst, now Synthesizer V Studio is a gift to someone like me, I hopes to someone like you too.

I am very excited to be part of music world, retirement life sparkling always. Cheers.

Thank you.

「いいね!」 3