progressive rock/metal featuring... many AI voices

On this one, I wanted a male, almost metal type of voice, which I couldn’t get out of Synth V. NineZero’s voice is almost unusable to me, even in this context… So I took a Solaria lead track and ran it through Kits AI (similar to Audimee). The backing tracks feature Solaria, Asterian, NineZero, and probably some others. Forgive the long intro, but that goes with the territory for this kind of music…

「いいね!」 6

Excellent! Really liked the song.

「いいね!」 1

Astonishing vocals! Great. Of course, the intro is not too long. :wink: – The video tells me that you like Yes?

「いいね!」 2

Well of course! But the artwork was purely AI, and I never instructed it to resemble Roger Dean or anything else in particular. So pretty coincidental actually…

That’s amazing!

「いいね!」 1

Well done, Steve. Music and video. Running SynthV through an AI enhancer seems to be an up-and-coming technique. Visuals are a great match. I appreciate the effort to get what you want from AI image/video generators.

「いいね!」 1

Well, it’s an extra step I’d rather not have to do, because it can be time-consuming to re-run it through a voice changer every time you tweak a pronunciation or phrasing, which I seem to do endlessly. But SynthV seems to lack good male and rock/metal voices, as others have noted also. So I’m forced to use additional tools.

I’m still in a better place than I was say a year ago, and we’ll all be in an even better place a year from now. It’s improving quickly.

「いいね!」 1