macOS Sonoma 14.3.1 When I use AiKO for vocals my synthesizer v crash

Please help, I have no idea what happened, when I press play, nothing happened, and the wave of the sound seems really weird.
I’m a artist from Taiwan and I’m bad at English, but I’ll try my best to understand everyone’s comment.
Please help me , thankyou T_T

This is likely a bug due to the changes Apple made to audio processing in Sonoma.

You should contact Dreamtonics at [email protected].

「いいね!」 1

I have SynthV 1.11 running perfectly on macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 … you should update, I guess :wink:

macOS 14.3 and 14.4 caused a lot of trouble … not only with SynthV.

「いいね!」 1

“Thank you for your willingness to assist. They replied today, asking for more information to help them diagnose the issue. I just responded to their email a moment ago. I’ve tested it, and the problem only occurs when using the latest version(macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 & Synthesizer v 1.11.0),and only on AiKO, but everything works fine with the test version(macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 & Synthesizer v 1.11.0b3). Hopefully, it’s not an issue with my computer. Thanks again for your help!”

I have already updated to the latest version(macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 & Synthesizer v 1.11.0), but the problem persists, and it’s only on AiKO. However, everything works fine when I use the test version(macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 & Synthesizer v 1.11.0b3). Thank you very much for your assistance. I will temporarily use the test version and continue to wait for their results.

Update :
The problem only persists on AiKO, I have tried two diffierent version about Synthesizer v (1.11.0 & 1.11.0b3),the test version is fine.

Then you should contact Animen support.

「いいね!」 1

I’ll send them an email today, thankyou for helping !:face_holding_back_tears:

「いいね!」 1