Natalie, Mai & Saki ... they are all doing good the Playlist " FUN"

5 of my songs included “One time one chance” are added to this 18 songs playlist

Thank you in advance regards Marc Bora

「いいね!」 2

The songs are great even for me as a European, but for me to be able to tell you more, we would have to speak the same language, which would have to be our native language at the same time, so that I could express myself in subtle nuances. I can’t get them through Google translator and that’s why I won’t use them, because it would do more harm than good. And we both don’t deserve that, when we have the desire to help others more and not to harm someone. So I hope you will understand that I like the whole song, but I see into your music more than your vocals. It’s probably because I’m surrounded by European and American singing, and I only listen to Asian singing after I bought Synthesizer V Pro.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for your comment. :heart:
A long time ago, when I was working in Canada, one of my colleagues, a Canadian man, asked me. “Does Marc Bolan sing Metal Guru in Japanese in Japan?” In 2024, Marc Bolan doesl not sing in Japanese, but Yoasobi and Ado sing their hits in Japanese, and their songs begin to be heard in Europe and America.
Regards Thanks Bora

「いいね!」 1