New Ninezro Track

Hi All… Here’s a Ninezero track. Hope you like it

「いいね!」 5

very cool song!

「いいね!」 1

Thanks very much!!

Hi, Casey. Greetings from Ottawa!

Very cool track! Reminded me a bit of some of my favourite Peter Gabriel tracks. Not just the vocal, which was done really well. But, also the complex melody (always interesting and taking the listener in unexpected directions) and the instrumental backing. Particularly liked the drums. Mix was great, but it seems you are a pro so that’s to be expected I guess.

Nice for you to post here on this forum the link to the track on Soundcloud. I am in the process of listening to your pretty amazing compositions that you have uploaded there. Nice to see that they are getting a decent amount of attention. :slight_smile:

Eric

Hi Eric,

And a big howdy from Calgary!! Thanks so much for your note. Now my head won’t fit through the door, although my wife will approve… More peace for her if I can’t get to her… Better for me becuase I can make noise! Seriously, thanks for the great compliment, I really appreciate it!!

Casey

9Z sounds imo here in this calm song better then in songs he is actually ment for (Metal).
This song is good to listen to.:+1: Maybe the word “out” in “without” is a little bit too short.
But that’s a matter of taste.

「いいね!」 1

Wow, that is peter-gabriel-ish. Great

「いいね!」 1

Thanks very much for the comment, appreciated!!

Thanks!! High praise!! I’m such an idiot I didn’t even hear Peter Gabriel when I was doing it, but I do now. Thanks! Casey