So wrong, original, Saros Growling (Metal)

「いいね!」 8

That’s nice. Is the “So wrong” growling Solaria? :blush:

「いいね!」 1

It could be :blush: but its not…she is a bit low in the mix…i might try a girl growl next time :blush::+1:t3:

Are you using a Growl script for it, or are you drawing it manually?

「いいね!」 1

Just converted Saros to Ragnar in Audimee :blush::+1:t3:

「いいね!」 1

Audiomee? Sounds cool. I’ll have to test this sometime. Please write me a message if you find other metal singers. I’ve been looking for this for years now. Unfortunately I haven’t found anything useful so far.

「いいね!」 1

Try Blake and Ragnar at Audimee…just upload the wav file of Saros or who ever you use and convert it… :blush::+1:t3:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks a lot :love_you_gesture:

「いいね!」 1

:blush::+1:t3: hope it works out for you, i believe it works very well with synth v voices because the voices are so clean, no background noise or reverbs and stuff :blush:

I think I already have a suitable song. However, I have to change the lyrics a bit, because they are in the first person and are intended for female vocals. And Ragnar doesn’t sound very female. :slightly_smiling_face:

「いいね!」 2

I think it can work with Ragnar, im not sure, but you can set how much of Ragnar in %…so i figure that i could work somehow :thinking:…i have to try myself :blush: good song :+1:t3:

「いいね!」 1

can you tell a little bit more?
price?
how did it work?

「いいね!」 1

Audimee.com … It works exactly like i wish :joy:… Tomorrow i need a female singer sounding like Bonnie Tyler, so i will try to mix a good female raspy voice with a male raspy voice…i really hope it turns out well… I might use Solaria…and then you can set how much of Solarias voice you want… I used to set like 50/50 but because it is no background sound or effects on the Synth V voices i think i will try as high % as possible on the Audimee singer… I hope the song will be finished tomorrow, it is very easy to use, i am a lazy person so if it is difficult i don’t do it :roll_eyes::joy:

「いいね!」 1

I paid 25$ …that gives you 10 hours of conversions, access to all voices and 3 custom voices, but you can change them so it is actually limitless , check plans and prices :blush::+1:t3: