Tato-SU: Carved. Original featured by Kevin (BGV Hayden)

Tato-SU - RH^ - Carved

Feedbacks are appreciated.

「いいね!」 2

nicely done! i like how Kevin’s vocal doesn’t really sound like the default library. i tend to use his vocals a lot as well and am getting better at making it sound like someone else.

Thank you for your feedback Fossle!
Very appreciated

Very nice. I like how it slowly builds and adds more energy. I would suggest adding some space to breath in the opening. Using the BR code at the appropriate spot will create a breadth and add realism. Nice job.

Thank you very much for your feedback! I’m glad you liked the song, and I really appreciate your suggestions. Adding breathing space at the beginning is a great idea to create a sense of breath and realism. How do I implement the BR code? If I learn, I can definitely try to implement the suggestion and see how it affects the song. Thanks again for the support and advice
Tato-SU

You can just type br as if it was a word and SynthV will put in the br phoneme, and this will trigger a breath sound. Use it before any singing line and any place you would stop and breath if you were singing it aloud. You can also use it as emphasis. Try it. There is also a cl code that triggers a guttural sound at the beginning of some words, and can help force sharp endings to some words - experiment!

「いいね!」 1

This is fantastic!!!
Thank you for the tip!
Tato-SU

「いいね!」 1