[Solaria/Ritchy/Mai/Saros] 80s synthpop song, my first song

Hi,

Less than six months ago I couldn’t image writing a song. SynthV made it possible and it opens so many possibilities to me, it’s amazing. I made a four track EP and this song is what I consider my first song.

Main lyrics are by Solaria and Ritchy, chorus and background vocals by Solaria, Ritchy, Mai and Saros. Every voice comes from SynthV, including short talked sentece (Solaria).

I hope you like it.

https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/2vbXYhfoT8kE4DtcHBLWlN?utm_source=generator

「いいね!」 10

You’ve certainly captured that 80s synth pop sound. Well done!

「いいね!」 1

I agree with Northwave. You have definitely captured the 80’s synth pop sound. I know it is often maligned and disparaged, but I REALLY like the 80’s stuff. Totally enjoyed your track.

I’m not an evangelist or promoter for other music sites, but I when I hear somebody making good stuff, like you, I think it deserves to be heard and your efforts supported by other people also making music. My understanding is that the chances of getting anything even approaching a few dollars in revenue from posting on Spotify or Apple Music, are - well - slim. Same with Soundcloud. Too much competing content, too few listens. I’m not trying to be a pro. I do it for the love of music. I post anything I do that is worthwhile on Looperman.com. A good, supportive community of amateurs. Not everything is made with Loops. Easy to get lots of listens and constructive advice/encouragement from other members on tracks. I’d recommend checking it out as an additional place to release your stuff.

「いいね!」 1

Thanks. I really felt that this song had that 80s feeling when I wrote it. I am happy to see that other people share this opinion.
I had this song in my mind for a few years and its SynthV that really allowed me to turn it into an actual song.

You certainly have the vibe down. My only negative reaction is it seems too long (no pun intended). Around 3:15 when the background vocals start repeating, seems like that would have been a good place to fade it out, The final lyrics that come in around 3:45 don’t add anything, IMHO. Otherwise, a catchy piece.

Thanks. I think you’re right, fading around 3:15 would work well. That last part has a special meaning in the creation process of this song, that’s why I kept it. However, it does not add much to the song.
Oh, and I have yet to get used to puns referring to my song’s lyrics, as this is my first released song. It took me a few seconds to get it :slight_smile:

Great work :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: first song? Wow !!!

Thank you Kenta! I’ve written electronic music before, even with lyrics, but nothing close to a song. This was a tune I had in the back of my mind, so I could concentrate on learning SynthV. It’s the first time I manage to transform so well an idea in my mind to a song. SynthV possibilities were really inspiring.

「いいね!」 1

Aha :blush: its a good song and a great first try with synth V :blush::pray:t3::+1:t3: