[Saros][Original] Story of a lonely guy

Just finished a new demo. Let me know what you think.

This is a song I wrote and recorded with my own voice in 2003 but thought it would do better with another voice. And completely new arrangement.

Used Synth V with Saros and then converted it in Audimee with voice Becky and a couple of other voices for backing vocals.

「いいね!」 2

I like your song a lot.
I already wrote about this topic here with Kenta. Due to the position of the voice I use for my songs, I can’t use the Audimee services, which are very good for both male and female regular vocals. There are several users struggling with falsetto on Synthesizer V Pro AI performers, and since I don’t deal with this vocal, I don’t even know how Audimee will improve falsetto on AI performers. But I can say that I care, but I’m letting my falsetto rest at my age (73). I got really into falsetto when I was 20 and up listening to Uriah Heep when all five band members had a great falsetto and their multiple voices took me to heart. I have not yet heard such a high-quality falsetto from an AI singer, and this is probably due to the fact that current research is not focused on the marginal positions of the normal voice. This also applies to the bass position of my voice. Yes, Asterian is a great AI partner for me and we learn from each other. However, we have a limitation that Synthesizator V Pro can correctly convert the lowest note from wav to midi for the note B1. All notes sung by me below will be assigned B1. But then again not such a problem to fix it for Asterian who manages Eb1 in my song. I can sing, but I am only an amateur-level singer who has been gifted with great range. A really good singer is able to keep the listener’s attention and interest even during a two-hour concert, for example with 30 songs. I could only do that for a few songs - not more. And the fact that I can’t use Audimee services doesn’t bother me so much, because in cooperation with Asterian, I can re-sing my songs, which I’m not satisfied with the earlier singing, again and better. Excuse me for my Czech English activated by Google translation.

「いいね!」 1