SynthV or Synth Studio Pro - which is better? (sorry! I'm new in vocal synth...!)

Joe,
i’m a little bit the opposite of you! Since I retired I started to pay attention to “things” that would already be hidden inside of me!
I started studying “dowsing” for personal and family use! Normally “dowsing” is used to prospect for water, water veins for artesian boreholes, etc. I started using an Egyptian pendulum in a holistic environment, understand? Measure energy, causes and solutions when possible!
I studied and continue to study “life” beyond the grave. It happened naturally, as I told you before, it would already be inside me!
Spirituality helped me a lot in music and today I can tell you that I help spiritually close people - family and friends, without charging a cent!
As I am almost blind, I take the opportunity to “read” audio books on various subjects.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a rare disease - Usher syndrome and that is taking away my sight and hearing. That was also a strong reason why I stopped playing in groups. The noise of the strongest drummers and the sound of Hammond itself began to impair auditory perception!

Well, my life seems a film, you can believe it! But I’m still happy and do you know why? Because I accepted everything that is happening to me! Whatever you do for someone, it returns to you sooner or later. The same is true of “evil”! This is one of the universal laws, so it is immutable!

I think that now you know me a little better and maybe you understand a little better!
Big hug from your friend …

Manwell

Manwell,

I am so sorry for your afflictions but so happy that you have found ways to let your character shine through. Just know that anything I might be able to help you with long distance is just a message away, my friend. If you have time I would suggest your take a listen to the Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Casteneda. The first couple of books have to do with the pharmacology of plants used by the Yaqui Indians of central Mexico to enter the spiritualistic world of a seperate reality. After becoming aware of how to enter it they no longer need anything but the ability to silence their inner dialog. This allows them to interact with the world through the souls of energy that we are. They supposedly pre-date Christ from their Mayan forefathers and have many similar concepts found in Buddahism and Hindu chakra concepts.
You stay safe!
Joe B

lang:eng

Joe,
thank you for your kind and true words!
Yes, I am interested in the study of the energy body and its balance. As I told you, dowsing used in a curative way, like radionics, can cause miracles!

Regarding healing and balance by plants, my wife is a scholar on the subject! I usually take herbal infusions for various health problems thanks to her study! I’ll ask her if she knows Don Juan by Carlos Casteneda.

You know, Joe, our time here on our beloved planet Earth has a big purpose. It is a pity that science ignores spirituality, because when the day comes when both work together, everything will be MUCH BETTER!

I believe in life beyond the one we know because I already spoke with family and friends who lived here with me and left for other dimensions! It looks incredible, don’t you think? But this is the pure truth! After leaving this physical body when we “die”, we move on to other more or less evolved planes. It depends on everything we did during our life here!

Well, if you love music as I love, I can tell you that “on the other dimensional plane” there are musicians, instruments and music is highly valued!
I am going to tell you something very interesting … Professor Wagner Borges (from Brazil), writer, spiritualist, medium and one of the greatest masters of conscience today, he spoke last year with the great musician Ravi Shankar! Do you know what Ravi told to him? Beatle George Harrison is doing very well and everybody loves him where they are!
Isn’t it amazing to know these things?

Well, thank you very much for your availability and friendship and I wish you much peace and light in great health!
Hug,
Manwell