Unreleased review of my song,featuring ALL Synth V vocals

Hey,I premiered my latest song on this podcast show and got some great feedback, I was going to release it this Friday but I think I am going to work on it a bit more based on the reactions I got from it. One thing was for sure, it really seemed to affect people either negatively or positively lol, so that is good, anyway the song is called Prophet of the Singularity, and that is also my Band name, and it is at about the 1hr and 28 min mark in this video, I cannot post the link directly so you will have to go to my page and click the post at the top, it is at the 1hr 28 mark and it is the post at the top with The Business podcast

「いいね!」 1

Here is a link to the page of the podcast, it is episode The Plug Indie Music Reviews: KNUE (S2 E28)
and right now it is at top of the page, my song (with Elanor Forte synth vocals) is at the 1hr 28 min mark about, it is currently unreleased I debuted it on this show.

「いいね!」 1

@UnfinishedChronicles I lol’ed at the “uncultured swine” comment :rofl: but I’m very impressed they mentioned vocaloid! although strictly speaking Eleanor is not one. But good job overall. My only feedback is that there’s a lot going on in the mid EQ range there with the guitar, violin, pads and Eleanor. She needs room to breathe! :laughing:
One more thing… try this stereo pitch shifting trick on her. It’ll make her punch out from your instruments.

「いいね!」 1

Thanks! I am doing everything myself and am still fairly new mixing/mastering and especially with the voice synth I need to learn these kinds of things,really love the way you and other people are making this program sound!

「いいね!」 1