[Eleanor Forte (Lite) Neverland (Original)

Edit: By popular demand :yum:, a version with a female lead:

Still wishing there were a male English vocalist for SynthV. :disappointed:

「いいね!」 1

Excellent song!

This is purely my personal bias towards female vocals in general, but I’d love to hear with a female voice.

Excellent song!

Thanks! :smiley:

This is purely my personal bias towards female vocals in general, but I’d love to hear [it] with a female voice.

The main problem is that the melody peak is too high for Eleanor Forte to sing pleasantly in.

But just because I’m nice :grin:, I’ve altered the range of the melody and made a few other tweaks. I’ve put the link in the top post.

ooooof that sooo good. I might need to play along and figure out the chords. Cool bass lines too.

I like the voice, thank you for your creation!
You can try to make some more changes in the tension parameters~
(Translate with translator)

Or just ask. :wink:

In Bm for because minor keys are cool and moody. Stepwise motion because I was listening to Fujii Kaze. Inversions to help make chords move smoothly. A couple diminished chords because I was listening to some early Jackson Browne. And some major 7th chords because I love how they sound:

Chords
[: Bm / G / | D | G / F#m Em | D / / / | G / / / | Bm / A / | GMaj7 / / / | GMaj7 / / / |
| Bm / / / | Bm / / A | G / / / | Em/B / / A/C# | Bm / / / | Bm / / A | G / / / | A / / A#dim |
| Bm / / / | Bm / / A | G / / / | G / G#dim / | A / / A/C# | Bm / / / | G / / / | G / / G/A |
| D / / / | D / / D/A | GMaj7 / / / | Gmaj7 / / / G/A | D / / / | G / / / | D / / / | A / / A/C# :]
| Bm / / / |

I like the voice, thank you for your creation!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

You can try to make some more changes in the tension parameters

I’ve got envelopes on tension parameters on just about every syllable.

Did you have any specific parts or vocal effects I should be aiming for?

The lyrics I hear are about the same strength… It’s best to pick some priorities to deal with.
(Translate with translator)