问题很严重,影响到了正常使用,请问能解决一下吗?

建议提交一下出现杂音的音频和工程 以供检查,这边会有人定期查看的

顺便 @khuasw

sv gen3 弦卷真纪ai问题反馈.zip (6.1 MB)

我已经上传好啦~ :yum: :yum:

「いいね!」 1

seems like this

「いいね!」 2

在gen3升级之后张力参数的效果确实发生了很大的变化,我有一个sv工程文件因为这个变化而“报废”了哈哈哈。看这个短视频感觉saki的杂音没有弦卷真纪那么严重,不过不确定cillia是使用的速度模式还是品质模式。

据说只有小春六花一切正常

啊 这个视频吓到我了

Currently, Lite & high-speed mode did not being affected by the Tension parameter “problem.”
The real problem is, it may need to retraining to fix that or not.
It will need to be fixed by the next-gen model since every retrain time costs just the same.

那么修复这个问题大约需要多久呢?以及,saki ai在更新后,速度模式的张力效果变的奇怪,听起来闷闷的,拉的很高听起来也软弱无力而且有奇怪的高频

我有一句表达不够严谨,我是说即使将张力拉的很高,声音听上去仍旧无力,而且会伴随着奇怪的高频。SV还有很长的路要走,我会永远支持下去。 :smiley:

I’m not Kanru Hua.
I don’t know.

SynthV engine can not “generate” more high tension than real record sample,
So you need to record it as a “high tension” sample and let engine “soften” it.

This basically what occurred when recording Haiyi that her old library has quite a lot of soft samples to making her singing style characteristic, but her SynthV library records high-tension samples making her default character not quite the same as the old one.

This "should not affect AI, " but I think this “problem” shows us not really like that.

At SynthV Standard, this problem is usually addressed by the default value set in the library.
Because it did not change a lot at SV-std-era, we did not face that problem earlier.

But when we assume it is affected, then the default value should be changed when engine update can affect tension parameter.
This makes you need to review the default setting of the library when the AI engine gets generation forward.
Basically library side did not have the time to review their library when they got the engine update. It is just as fresh as from the oven.

「いいね!」 1

所以说是声库的问题吗?也就是说去跟AHS反馈会更好一点?

I think you write at here still help to get it to fix.

「いいね!」 1