SynthV Basic 1.4.0 Crashing

So it seems this new update has fixed nothing about the past crashes, slow downs and more. It feels like synthv basic (not sure about pro) is deteriorating, Sometimes the live rendering system only renders certain parts of my svp, playback stop randomly, sometimes loading svps crashes synthv basic (happens with both AI and Standard voices) and any adjustment crashes. Even just scrolling through the svp crashes.

Is this just an issue with basic? Anyone know what is going on and can I fix this myself? Thank you!

EDIT: I’m using Basic 1.4.0, Minus, AiKO and Eleanor AI

「いいね!」 1

I’m currently having the same problem with Pro, specially when using Eleanor AI. I never had problems with crashing until now…

「いいね!」 1

Can confirm the same (using 1.4.0 Pro and Eleanor)
Eleanor AI especially is HORRENDEOUS. The program crashes more often than not, moving more than 4 tracks at the same time is bad, playback stutters or stops, etc. Her lite version didn’t have nearly as many problems

「いいね!」 1

1.4.0c Pro won’t even run on my Linux system! Crashes straight away with illegal instruction error. I suspect that they are using new instruction sets that aren’t present on my early generation mobile Intel Core i7 processor.

1.3 was working fairly well, but need to upgrade so I can use Eleanor AI.

「いいね!」 1