I installed Synthesizer V Basic and Solaria Lite today, and when opening the application, loading Solaria and clicking on the piano roll’s keys, I get this harsh buzzing sound that doesn’t stop until I close the application.
I reopened, the problem persisted. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of Synth V Basic
- Downgraded to 1.6.1, then 1.6, then 1.5, then went back to the latest
- Closed all running applications
- Opened in admin
- Checked for driver and computer updates, then restarted just in case
- Take out my headphones and mic
Two others in the past have also reported this same issue through Reddit:
I’ve noticed that none of the other posts on this issue provide system specs, so the issue may lie there. Here’s mine (running on Windows 11):
- Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
- Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
- System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I hope someday this rare bug gets resolved. I’ve recently fallen in love with voice synthesizers and to be held-back from breaking into it in this way is so disappointing.