Allow to enable/disable Instant Mode on individual tracks

Instead of being a global toggle on the entire project, I wish that Instant Mode could be enabled or disable on individual tracks. It would help to have better control of the pitch deviation on specific portions of a song, particularly on harmonies. I also don’t like Instant Mode with Standard voices, because their pitch model isn’t as advanced as the ones used on AI voices. Instant Mode’s current behavior prevents me from mixing Standard voices with AI voices on the same project.

「いいね!」 2

I also don’t like Instant Mode with Standard voices, because their pitch model isn’t as advanced as the ones used on AI voices.

This actually wrong because instant mode use same global pitch model, if you care enough you should notice that some standard voice did not have pitch model also can use instant mode like Aiko.
It because Std Vocoder can not keep up with those global pitch model like AI.
It seems a little better in Std plus, since plus take std voice into neural vocoder, expected work better then trad. vocoder in keeping up with pitch model, although currently plus do not have further progress since that.

Saki Standard has her own pitch model.